Sell Your Property To House Buyers RGV
Don’t waste your time and money trying to sell your house by listing or working with an agent or a realtor.
- Call us at (956) 255-8168 or complete the form below. We will put together an offer for you once we have a few details.
Get Your Cash Offer Today! 💰We Can Buy Your House As-Is And Close On The Day Of Your Choice. Fill Out The Form Below.
- We’ll meet you at the property and answer any questions you have. Then we make you an all cash offer.
- If you accept our cash offer, we will close at a local reputed, and reliable title company on the date you specify. It’s really that simple.
This explains the steps, but what exactly happens behind the scenes?
If you need to sell your home, we recommend that you learn more before deciding on your best options.
What follows is a thoughtful and fully detailed explanation of the entire house-buying process from start to finish. Read through this article to get a thorough understanding of the subject.
We’re Here to Assist You in Selling
We are aware that selling your house is a significant choice. Your main concerns are undoubted “How can I sell my house quickly in Texas for cash?” and “Will these house buyers give me a fair price for my home?” Other businesses in TX want to make a phone-based offer without even visiting my residence. That is absurd. We visit every home for which we submit an offer.
We take great satisfaction in being completely transparent and giving you all the information you require. So if you sold to us, you can be sure that your choice was the right one.
You can sell any type of property you own for cash without ever paying commissions, fees, or closing charges, including houses, apartments, condos, and land. No expensive repairs need to be done beforehand.
Our Offers To Buy Your House Are Based On It’s After Repair Value
Before our meeting at your property, we do a comprehensive market analysis (CMA) on your home to determine what the market value of the property will be once it is completely renovated and brought up to today’s HGTV standards.
This gives us a great start to begin crafting your cash offer. Next, we take out our costs for buying and selling your home along with costs associated with doing the necessary repairs to bring your home up to its after-repair value, and how much we need to make a profit. This brings us to your cash offer.
When we present you with your personal cash offer to buy your house, we are going to show you the exact breakdown of how we got to it, so you know exactly what your home is worth.
At House Buyers RGV we value honesty and transparency. This is exactly how we formulate our offers and have no problems sharing them with you. We believe you deserve to know.
[Your Offer] = [After Repair Value] – [Repair Costs] – [Our Selling Costs] – [Our Minimum Profit]
These are the variables we use to make an offer and an explanation of each item.
After Repair Value (ARV): This is what the market value of your house will be AFTER we buy and renovate the house.
Repairs Costs: These are all our costs will be fixing/updating the house AFTER we purchase it from you.
Our Selling Costs: Although we buy houses without involving agents, we, on the other hand, have to use an agent to sell that house again AFTER we have purchased it from you and fixed it up. So we have to pay agent fees, closing costs, taxes, holding costs, etc. These are all the fees you do NOT have to pay if you sell your house directly to us. This is usually 10% altogether price of the selling price. (Our Selling Cost = 10% x ARV)
Our Minimum Profit: Yeah, this IS a business after all, and we wouldn’t be able to stay in business, buy more houses, pay contractors, plumbers, etc if we didn’t make some sort of profit. However, we keep this to an absolute minimum so we can present you with the highest possible offer. See, our business model is structured around making many deals with a little profit per deal, and not a few deals with a huge profit per deal. This benefits all.
There you have it. That is exactly how we make offers on houses. We use simple and straight math. We don’t make offers based on how desperate you are and would never do that. It wouldn’t be in our best interest. We have a reputation for being fair, legitimate, reputable, and honest house buyers and we want to keep it that way.
1. Tell us about your property. You found us and that’s the first step to solving your current real estate dilemma. We’ll discuss the condition and features of your home and make sure it fits our buying criteria. If it makes sense we’ll proceed and schedule a home visit.
2. Set Up A Quick Appointment. After determining the best way we can help you we’ll proceed to the next step by scheduling an appointment. Our Home Buying Specialist will meet you at your house to do a walk-through and check on any needed repairs. You won’t have to do anything. We’ll handle all of the repairs. Once the walkthrough is complete, we’ll present an “AS IS” all-cash no-obligation offer.
3. Choose A Closing Date And Sell. If you agree to the offer, we’ll arrange a closing with a reputable attorney and your home will be sold. It’s really that easy. We’ll work on your timeline and take care of all of the details for you. All you have to do is show up, and sign the paperwork, and you’ll receive your cash within hours. There are no hidden fees or costs involved.
We understand that we are not the right fit for everyone, but we are the right decision for the hundreds of people we have helped across the Texas area.
Selling Your Home Fast Can Be A Quick And Simple Process – We’re not listing your house…We buy houses! We’re actually the ones buying your house. Because we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly… or on your schedule. When you work with us there are no fees like there are when you list your house with an agent. That means you don’t have to worry about extra costs, having to come out of pocket to sell, or even getting your house ready for a sale (we’ll buy your house as-is). You won’t have to wait for a buyer either while your house sits on the market for 4-6 months or longer.
Don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your house in as-is condition… no matter how ugly or pretty it is… no matter the location.
We know what it feels like to be stuck with a home that is a burden—to have a contractor nightmare, buyers walking away, and complete uncertainty if or when a home will sell—while still attending to the things that matter the most; family, health, and community.
Let’s face it. The traditional home selling experience is terrible. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to give homeowners like you a better home-selling experience. Check out our blog to learn more. We work quickly and can handle the entire process from start to finish. Listing your home can take months for the deal to close, but not when you sell to House Buyers RGV. Our 3-step Easy home buying process works fast, and we can work together to solve almost any real estate-related problem.